Yates & Lawson, LLC
Myrtle Beach Attorneys of Yates & Lawson, LLC
Yates & Lawson, LLC take pride in staying one step ahead and constantly challenging themselves to bring new and original ways of thinking to all client matters. Yates & Lawson, LLC lawyers have strong ties to the Horry County community and a commitment to public service. Yates & Lawson, LLC, through local resources and sector expertise, can assure accessibility and efficiency for its clients with a commitment to justice.
WE OFFER THE PERSONAL TOUCH OF A SMALL FIRM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND RESOURCES OF A LARGE FIRM
What our clients have to say
- I would recommend this lawyer. Bradley provided me with all the information I needed and guided me through the process. Along with the great communication, my case was taken care of in a timely fashion.
- Bradley Yates is a very personable and knowledgeable lawyer. He listens and deals with the issues at hand. He is quick to respond with any and all questions you may have. He goes out of his way to help and advise you. My son had major drug charges and Bradley got him a very fair deal. Our story is long and has many twists and turns, but Bradley did everything he said he would do and then some. My son is getting the help he needs thanks to Bradley Yates. I would recommend him and would use him again.
- Mr. Yates is super professional, responds to email and voicemail promptly, and successfully managed my legal issues. I highly recommend Mr. Yates!
- Bradley Yates did an outstanding job for my family. My husband was charged with careless driving (he accidentally turned off the headlights on an older car instead of the interior lights and drove for a few blocks and was pulled over). This is not a big deal and 0 points in South Carolina, but as Bradley pointed out to us as North Carolina residents it could be 4 to 6 points when the charge transferred. His communication was excellent He used phone calls, emails, faxes, and texting to keep us informed. After the court date, he even texted us that night to let us know the charges had been dismissed. He is very knowledgeable and just a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Mr. Yates.
- Bradley was able to help me get out of my big ticket with the law. I could have gotten a huge punishment but he managed to get me community service hours done to get rid of my ticket that could have gone into my record so that was big time. I definitely recommend anyone to work with him as he is an amazing lawyer.
- Mr. Yates was very prompt in responding to my legal matters! I had never been in trouble before and was very unsure of what to expect. Mr. Yates was very knowledgeable and explained everything that I needed to be aware of, he kept me informed the entire time. I am very pleased with the outcome of my case and will recommend him to anyone seeking great legal representation!
- Mr. Yates was very professional. He returned all calls and emails promptly. He dealt with all issues in a timely manner, and made me feel like I was a person and not just another case. Highly recommended.
READY FOR REAL HELP?
Contact Yates & Lawson, LLC today! 24 Hour Response Time.